Monday 8 March 2010

Look what I found in my tonsil


I got a bit of a sore throat yesterday and felt like I had a bone in my throat. I wasn't eating at all but when I got back with the lovely man, I asked him to look in my throat. He saw a yellow lump. I thought I had an infection. My throat felt a little swollen. Some time in the middle of the night, I coughed and this popped out. I now have an indentation where it was left. I have no idea what it is or how it got there. The only clue is we had a take-away curry the night before. 

There's a slightly revolting story for you. Such things fascinate me. If anyone recognises what it is then let me know.

I've had a lovely long weekend and you will have seen some of the activities if you have looked at sleepyduck's blog. I took so many photos that I am still organising them. I will blog on our weekend activities soon - tonight or tomorrow. 

Hope you've had a good weekend. I saw snowdrops in Pitlochry so it's definitely spring!


4 comments:

  1. That certainly is an odd thing. I think it came from outer space.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well? I would say that it's definitely a foreign body.... I know an excellent compensation solicitor!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. At first I thought it was a bit of cauliflower... maybe some sort of dried spice?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would never have thought to take a photograph of something that had been stuck to my tonsil! Love it!! Hope your throat is completely free of foreign bodies now x

    ReplyDelete