Monday 1 March 2010

Lovely sunny day's shopping...

I met with my friend K today to go and buy birthday pressies for a certain duck. It was a gorgeous, sunny day with a hint of spring in the air, I thought. I really liked the long shadows. Here's K pushing his bike towards Lidl once we returned from the city centre.


I think Mr Duck will like his birthday presents. It's just a shame that I won't see him till the weekend when he will age midweek. Will visit your blogs soon. Hope your week has started well.

10 comments:

  1. Just in case I forget, best wishes to SD.

    Thanks for your comments tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this shot - and I'm sure I'll love my pressies x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to Sleepyduck - which day is it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shadows too, and I'm sure SD will be happy to wait for his pressies! Thanks for all your comments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can I ask what age is the duck - or do you not ask a gentleman such a thing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hear 'delayed gratification' is the way to go! Happy Birthday to the Duck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @sandy I can't speak for him but I will be the same age in August: 47

    Cue all of you saying how young we look!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How young you both look.

    Have a look at the comments on my first blog posting. Something anonymous and possibly unpleasant from the other place has arrived. I always wanted a stalker as a pet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It would seem cowardly to continue the discussion under the title "Anonymous". Ah well, you are your own boss here are can censor or not as you please.

    ReplyDelete