Sunday 28 February 2010

Bumping into a pal...


The lovely man and I met this friend while we wandered about in Stockbridge yesterday. It's always nice to see friends unexpectedly. Here she is with him.



Later on we met some other friends and had a lovely Thai meal. Here's another picture with sleepyduck near the castle. The restaurant wasn't far from here.



I have been very lacking in inspiration and motivation lately and have been erratic in looking at blogs. I will catch up soon. I was feeling a bit low last week as I heard that I didn't get the job. I gave a good interview and was second best yet again. Sadly that isn't enough when it comes to job interviews. My lovely weekend has cheered me up and I shall be back with a vengeance next week. 

Another photofriend has begun a blog. Do check him out at http://themindlesseye.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

  1. It was lovely to bump into L and I had a lovely weekend x

    Good to see that our photofriend has started a blog too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about the job - keep trying and you're bound to be first some time soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't let the job get you down too much, there is a job out there for you somewhere so keep at it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the name check at the bottom of your post. Took a shot similar to the one featuring duck/castle with the phone for The Iphone Project a few days ago: http://www.flickr.com/photos/alexanderjblair/4385943148/in/set-72157622198274928/
    Stick-in with the job thing, it will eventually workout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear about the job, it is very frustrating for you. Still the weekend sounds to have been a great tonic.

    I will check out your friend.

    ReplyDelete