Sunday 21 February 2010

Visit to Glasgow Museum of Transport


It was a lovely weekend with the lovely man as usual. We went to Glasgow's Museum of Transport as it will soon be closing and moving to another venue. We've been there and taken photos before but it was nice to go back. My resistance to setting the ISO high meant that I didn't get as many good photos as I should have but I liked this one in mono. I love the floor pattern in that bit of the museum.

After that we went to Mother India - just opposite Glasgow's Art Gallery and Museum. It's a great restaurant that serves Indian food in a tapas style so you buy lots of little dishes. The food is excellent. 

I'm having some trouble concentrating as I haven't heard how I did in my job interview yet. I'm hoping I'll hear tomorrow but I hope you've all still got everything crossed. 

Hope you've been having a lovely weekend. I'm a bit behind with all of your blogs but I'll catch up soon.

6 comments:

  1. Funnily enough, I have also blogged the Museum :-) I do like this shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the perspective on that car, and the floor tiling accentuates it a treat......nice one! (everything still well and truly crossed!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like a lovely museum and the car looks great on those tiles. Fingers and everything crossed for good news about your job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That shot works really well! I had forgotten about about your interview, I hope it has a positive outcome..

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can't be more behind with blogs than I am! Yes, love that photo, and what a great car!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this pic. I want to visit this museum, will the new venue be in the same area?
    Hope the job outcome was a good one. All things crossed! X

    ReplyDelete