Monday 15 February 2010

Chinese New Year in Glasgow



I could hear drums as I walked along a street in the city centre today. The source of the sound was this group who were celebrating Chinese New Year. I watched the dragon dancing for a while. In this shot it is leaving the building. At one point inside the restaurant I could see people standing and holding glasses up in the direction of the dragon.


It was a pleasant interlude to witness on my trip today. I was out looking for interview clothes and am now equipped for Friday afternoon. Hope you've still got those fingers crossed for me.

4 comments:

  1. Good catch :-) Fingers and legs and everything else are crossed x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There were big celebrations in Newcastle yesterday, wish I had known about it.

    Good luck for Friday...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never mind fingers.....everything crossed!

    ReplyDelete