Thursday 4 February 2010

Night out...


Here's my friend G. You may have seen him before in my photos. Last night we attended the opening of an exhibition of his paintings. It was a small community venue and was a really nice event. He is pictured here in the pub where we met up before it. 

It was the first day in more than a week that I had ventured out of the house at all - apart from when I had essential stuff to do on Friday. That was due to having the cold. I am still not fully recovered but am feeling a lot better and it was so good to see the outside world again. 

Here is a small sample of paintings from the exhibition. 



We have the snow back in Glasgow at the moment. It started snowing a bit before I went out last night. When we went out in the snow later I really liked the patterns formed by it on this bush. 



It's a shaky shot but I liked that about it too.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're feeling well enough to get out and about a bit now, and the exhibition sounds good.

    ReplyDelete