Monday 8 February 2010

Cafe visit


K and I went shopping today and then had a few coffees. Here he is in one of our favourite local cafes. This is not the best photograph I've taken of him but I liked it for all the action elsewhere - the woman behind and all the paintings. 

I cancelled my appointment with the doctor today as I feel I'm on the mend at last. I'm still coughing a little and a bit sniffy but definitely much improved. I'm so glad. It's been a long time to have a cold for!

I'm hoping to get a bit more experimental with my photos. Watch this space and you might eventually see something different. 

Hope your week has started well. I've had a pleasant enough start to mine.

5 comments:

  1. I like this shot too. I'm glad you're feeling better and I'm looking forward to your experimentation x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, there's a great cafe atmosphere in this shot - it looks like a very good place to have a coffee. I'm looking forward to seeing your experimental photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You definitely caught a 'moment' there over K's left shoulder.....I wonder whether it was a horrified 'oh yes I did!' or an 'oh no......you didn't!' Looking forward to 'experimental Imp'!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those girls look as though they ought to be in a similar painting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely picture, lots of atmosphere, pleased you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete