Tuesday 2 February 2010

Here he is as a younger man


Here is my friend K - a very regular star on my blog given he lives near me now. Our friendship has lasted many years. This photo was taken some time between 1988 and 1994.

I have resolved the problems I was having with getting my HP Scanjet 4750C to work with the new Mac operating system Snow Leopard. HP have stopped producing new drivers. Using Parallels Desktop, I created a virtual drive and installed Windows XP. I was able to install the scanner there. I am very pleased with myself! 

The other good news today is that I am far better rested and finally beginning to recover from my cold. To celebrate, I think I'll play with my scanner some more....

Happy Tuesday!

3 comments:

  1. Well done! I like this shot of the young fella :-). Happy scanning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like pretty competent computering! Glad you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are braver than me, I will opt for the new scanner at some point!

    Ye gods! I think even I looked that young once...

    ReplyDelete