Sunday 14 February 2010

Cow disguises itself as a car


I heard the moo but I wasn't sure whether I was seeing a car disguised as a cow or  a cow disguised as a car. The view from behind clinched it when it flicked its tail. 



Cars do not have tails. It must therefore have been a cow disguised as a car. Good disguise don't you think?

It's been a lovely weekend. Mr Duck and I had a bit of a wander around the Royal Mile before going for a meal in a Kurdish restaurant with a friend. I took the opportunity to get some lensbaby pictures and took a few that I liked.



Here is the lovely duck himself.



It's a little tricky getting the focus as sharp as I'd like when trying to capture what's happening around me since the lensbaby requires manual focus but it was nice to be playing with it again. All these are yesterday's photos and there are many more on my Flickr page http://www.flickr.com/photos/impoftheyard/

I took some lovely pictures today which I'll share with you tomorrow as I've still to sort them all out. Those of you who explore my blog links may have noticed a new one. It's called Stretching my Comfort Zone This is definitely worth a look if you are interested in photography. I particularly like this woman's colour projects. 

I hope you've been having a good weekend. It's time for me to make a cup of tea...

3 comments:

  1. Definitely a Heelan Coo disguised as a car...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the car but I wouldn't want to wash it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great car! And an interesting new link - I especially like the quote on the heading. No point just doing what you can do already, when you can try to learn something new!

    Thanks for your comment on my anniversary blog post!

    ReplyDelete