Wednesday 1 December 2010

Still in the land of the living

I'm blogging from my phone so I'm not sure if this will work ok. Sorry I haven't been visiting my fellow bloggers or posting much here. I've been kept busy with my two jobs - especially since they spread me across three cities. I am not complaining though since I'm lucky enough to love my work.

I have fought all the way through the snow from Glasgow to Edinburgh today but I have no snowy pictures for you. This image is looking at my window through a little stick on optical filter on my phone. I forgot I had those and may playwith them a bit. I'm pining after my SLR but it's just too heavy with everything else I carry.

I hope you're all keeping cosy this weather. Bye for now...

4 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that! That is a cool image....I have been taking lots with my iPhone and I am hooked as they say!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to have you back and to hear that the jobs are working out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! This filter looks fun. And good to hear that the jobs are going well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad it's all going well, but it can't be easy to co-ordinate everything! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete