Thursday 28 October 2010

Crossing...


Crossing..., originally uploaded by impoftheyard.

This photo was taken yesterday on Princes Street in Edinburgh. I liked the shadows and the colours. Notice the wonderful textured pavement so that blind and visually impaired people can find the crossing. Hm. Maybe that will make life too easy for them. I know! Let's put a heavy duty traffic cone in front of them for no particularly good reason. I get annoyed at things like this.

I posted a few other street shots on Flickr. I'm tending to blog from my iPad so it's limiting my to one picture at a time unless I fiddle with it. It's not a bad discipline though.

Hope your week is going well!

2 comments:

  1. Seems people are into shadows and purple chairs. I just made a video about both!

    I like this photo and your sense of humor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How ridiculous! I love the shadows in this.

    ReplyDelete