Wednesday 6 October 2010

Made it back to class


20 Minute pose, originally uploaded by impoftheyard.

Last night was my first night at life drawing for a few weeks. I've just been busy with learning new things and travelling between Edinburgh and Glasgow for work. I was pleased with this drawing as I thought I captured the lighting well in it. There are more drawings on Flickr if you want a look. I was quite pleased with my 5 minute sketches from last night too like the one below.


5 minute sketch

I'm still enjoying my work and getting more time to spend with the lovely man - not that either of us have much energy on "school nights" - but it is nice to see more of each other. Hope you're all well and I'll try to pop round to your blogs soon.

4 comments:

  1. Awesome work Imp.. You are very talented and I'm glad to hear everything is fine. Keep up the great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the drawings and you really manage to capture softness and movement. I'm glad the job's going ok.

    ReplyDelete