Saturday 18 September 2010

What have I been up to?

Sorry for the lack of blogposts and comments but I've been pretty busy lately. What have I been up to? Well, I celebrated the first birthday of my great-niece. She is very big for her age. Here she is with her mum. 



I also went to visit friends and another youngster. This little girl is six months old and a lot of fun.



Life drawing was next. Another fine Tuesday was had.

Then I went to Edinburgh to visit Mr duck and get ready for work. I had my first day of work on Thursday. I thoroughly enjoyed it and my new colleagues were all very welcoming. I met my niece (not the one pictured above) and her partner after work for a blether before going home to babble in the ear of the lovely man.



I had no work on Friday and so, while sleepyduck was at work, I met friends and had a lovely meal. Thanks guys.



Today I met up with these three to visit the swans and have coffee and cake. It was great.



I also took a photograph of the Shelter shop window. I rather liked this mannequin wearing an octopus on her head.

It's been a fine week or so....

6 comments:

  1. Like the mannequin with the octapus...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks as though you've been busy. I'm glad the new job is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Busy, busy week!! (and I bet you've LOVED it!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been busy and I'm glad your first day at the new job went well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I rather like the window one - looks like the Cheshire cat has come to pay a visit!
    Cute children all round!

    ReplyDelete