Saturday 8 January 2011

A day of the mundane

We have had a quiet day with the return of the ordinary weekend. Here is the lovely man doing the shopping while I harass him with a camera.

The snow came back last night and is lying in a most unspectacular manner on the pavements in Edinburgh though I gather that even this small amount brought disruption to the airport. I uploaded a couple of photos of the snowy street to Flickr, along with one of legs at the supermarket. They are fairly unremarkable but it is difficult to take interesting photos when your hands are full of shopping! I must get out to take photos with the big camera soon.

My first week back at work did not bring many hours for me as people are still shaking themselves out of festive inertia. Am hoping for more work next week though I have been enjoying getting through the Christmas reading. Hope you're all having a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment