Friday 23 April 2010

Back home


I tried writing my blog from my iphone but didn't succeed in doing more than sending the picture. I'll need to work on that one. Here is a familiar face and a wee self portrait taken with my iPhone.

As you will have seen if you followed sleepyduck's blog and from my last entry, we had a wonderful holiday with glorious weather all last week.

Since I came back I have been busy with some preparation for my new job. I still don't have a start date but I had the opportunity to go and meet my colleagues and learn a bit more about the job. No other employer has offered me that chance before I start. The place seems very professional and yet relaxed. The premises are excellent and the people are friendly. I think I will enjoy working there.

The upcoming change has taken a lot of my attention and I'm afraid I haven't seen any of your blogs for some time. I will drop in soon. In the meantime, I hope all is well with you all.

3 comments:

  1. That's very nice of your employer to invite you in to meet everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice shot.

    The holiday looked wonderful and relaxing. Back down to earth with a bang now but the new job sounds promising.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the preparations for the new job. You've had a lovely holiday to set you up for it!

    ReplyDelete