Saturday 3 April 2010

People's Palace


Those of you who have visited sleepyduck's blog will know that we visited the People's Palace in Glasgow yesterday. Here he is, enjoying a donkey ride while wearing his best frock. 

The People's Palace has some good exhibits but also a very strange collection of things and some displays are a little puzzling. For example, what on earth is the one below about?



One of my favourites is Billy Connolly's Big Banana boots.



With us on our travels were two friends. The little chap below and his mum. 



It was a great day. 

I have also, in the last week seen my lovely great niece. I have yet to sort all the photos and will share them with you at a later date. Hope you're all having a great holiday weekend.

3 comments:

  1. It was a lovely day. I hadn't realised how good I looked in that frock... And I had forgotten about that exhibit, which was indeed quite baffling...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those banana boots - I want some!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the boots. Sounds like a great day - an interesting and weird museum!

    ReplyDelete