Friday 30 April 2010

Self portrait


This image was taken with, and entirely processed on my iPhone. I've decided that I would like to get back to posting an image on my blog with more frequency than lately. As I haven't been feeling like using my SLR, I thought I might as well start with a series of iPhone images. I can process the pictures on my phone and can be therefore blog on the move. I am looking forward to travelling a whole lot lighter.

Life feels quite good at the moment. I still don't have a start date for my job but I don't think that will be very long in coming. I'm very much looking forward to a weekend with the lovely man.

I'm dictating this using voice recognition software and "the lovely man" came out as "the muffin man". I think that's quite a nice name for him. I hope he has some  muffins for me.

Have a great weekend all!

Sent from my iPhone

4 comments:

  1. Lovely light in this portrait. It's amazing what you can do with a phone! I'm looking forward to your iPhone series. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very much looking forward to the weekend too :-) I'll see if I can pick up some muffins before you get here...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice shot, I will be good to have you back and posting regularly again thanks to the iPhone.

    Have a great weekend and just keep your hands off SD's muffins!

    ReplyDelete