Sunday 20 June 2010

An annual event...


Here's the lovely man being evasive with the camera pointed at him - as he often his. This is his sister. We have been meeting once a year for the last four years. We always have a lovely time and talk of how we must meet more often. Maybe we'll make it this year! 

I've not been inspired to blog lately. I think it's time to start a new series. I think I'll get the old lensbaby out this week as I haven't used it for a while. Here's hoping the weather stays dry and I'll get out with the bike... Watch this space!

3 comments:

  1. Ah. He's shy!

    Nice picture, it would be good to have more, and from SD too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree with Jon - been too little of you and SD here recently!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's no point in posting if you don't feel like it! Lovely photo, but yes, try and meet up more often!

    ReplyDelete