Tuesday 8 June 2010

Life drawing


Well people, it's Tuesday again. The routine is have my friend round and then head together to life drawing. I'm often tired and grouchy at the beginning of the session but once I start drawing it really relaxes me. I think this one was my favourite from tonight though the one below, from a 2 minute pose, came a close second as I liked the simplicity.


Here's another I liked.


Once more, I changed to my black pad in the break.



All the drawings on white paper are done with charcoal and the last one is with white pastel and a little charcoal.

I'm a bit behind in reading all your blogs as I've been quite busy lately. I will have a friend staying for a couple of days so I probably won't catch up for a bit but I haven't forgotten you all. Hope your week is going well. It's just about bedtime for me. Night night.

4 comments:

  1. Good stuff! I hope you had a lovely sleep :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all very good, you have been hiding this little talent for too long Imp!

    The 'two minute pose' is particularly good, excellent in fact.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're very good - especially the two minute one which is my favourite and I'm impressed you can do that in two minutes. Enjoy your friend's visit!

    ReplyDelete