Sunday 6 June 2010

Birthday party


We were at a birthday party yesterday. Here we have the birthday girl. Thanks for the invite P, it was a really fun evening. It passed far too quickly. I took a lot of photos - as ever. Here are a selection.



Cameras at the ready!



Sneaky shot among the balloons...



This one's ripe for a caption!

Sorry for the absence of my blog recently. I was going to blog last week and had a silly picture for you when events began to unfold in Cumbria. I hadn't the heart to blog as I heard the rising death toll over the afternoon. My thoughts are still with the people affected.

5 comments:

  1. It was indeed fun. I particularly enjoyed playing with that balloon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. " Hello darling, have I told you that I fly helicopters?" Hic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "So do you come to many parties?"
    or
    "So many people at this party are full of hot air, but your ... I don't know ... somehow different!"
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete