Thursday 26 August 2010

Quiet night in

What a week it's been people! I had a birthday, got the lovely man to keep me company for a whole week, got a nasty throat infection and had two interviews - one in Glasgow and one in Edinburgh. I squeaked all the way through both - one involved a presentation too - and I had practically no voice. I was offered one of the jobs I went for. It's part time and casual work but for a good wage doing something that I really love. I'm very much looking forward to starting it.

Now we are having a relaxing night in. I am still not very well at all but I'm very pleased with myself.

I was also thoroughly spoiled by a certain person on my birthday. I got an iPad for my birthday - what a lucky sod I am!!

This photo was taken with my iphone and using a camera app that links it wirelessly to the iPad so that I can actually compose self portraits. I kind of liked it.

Sent from my iPad

4 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday - iPad and iPhone- you are a real 'techie' now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You lucky thing, and happy birthday! I hope your throat's better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the job! Hope you're feeling better soon, but in the meantime enjoy the iPad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just read on SD's blog about the job. Well done,that's great news and I also hope your feeling better soon. Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete