Sunday 8 August 2010

Sunday wanderings


It's been a lovely weekend and it's a shame it's over. Today we went wandering with two of our favourite people - one of whom is pictured here - and went to feed the swans and ducks. I took loads of photos which was fun. This one was my favourite photo of the day.





We saw some police horses in Stockbridge. The little one calls them Nee-Naw horses so I will always think of them as that now.


Here's another photo I liked.


Lastly, a small person exploring... There are lots more on Flickr but these are my favourites...

I'm watching Sherlock tonight but it hasn't grabbed me as much as the first episode did. Still, it's refreshing to have something else to watch as the telly has been so dire lately - not a lot competing with it.

I forgot to welcome EzHighway to blogspot. You will find a link to his blog on the right here. He is another who has been suspended by the other place - a growing band of quality photographers. If you're not familiar with his work then you are in for a treat. He takes the most amazing wildlife shots.

4 comments:

  1. I do like that top shot very much, and I always like seeing (and hearing) the nee-naw horses :-) It was a lovely afternoon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE nee-naw horses, what a great name!! I think my favourite is the lady with the spotty dog, the light is, er, spot on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pictures of children are usually charming and yours are definitely so!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As a dog owner, I also like the lady and dog shot, however that pooper scooper would be a little to small for my Boxer Spence.

    On a different note, I'd love to have Sleepyduck and yourself over for bbq ribs. The invitation is always there if you visit Florida.

    ReplyDelete