Wednesday 21 July 2010

Another Tuesday night's work


I almost never went to my life drawing group last night as my friend who usually comes with me wasn't going. I decided to make the effort though and am glad I did. My favourite was this one though I was pleased with a few.



I did two drawings of this pose as it was a 45 minute pose. The other one is in chalk and you can see it on Flickr.



This one was a two minute pose. While they are mainly a kind of warm-up, I was pleased with this one.

I have had internet contact with a couple more photographers who like candid street shots and remember Mr duck and I's blips. That is encouraging. I will take my camera out with me later when I'm going out and try to get back to the more regular blogging. I have also been remiss with the comments lately and hope to get back to you all soon. Hope you're having a good week so far!

3 comments:

  1. That top one is bloody marvelous.....where's the stars and hearts thingies, my finger's twitching and there's nowhere to click!! I really love the way you've caught the light.

    ReplyDelete