Saturday 24 July 2010

Lensbaby day


I have been determined to take more pictures and have been inspired to use my lensbaby again after Sandy's interest in buying a lensbaby. I look forward to seeing what he does with it. 

I went out with the plastic optic and I only had one aperture ring with me so all pictures were taken with that today. The above picture was of a massive squash on a fruit and veg shop display. It was my favourite of today's pictures.

It was a really grey and uninspiring day. When you take pictures with a lensbaby, you can take a really dull and uninteresting picture and make it a really dull and uninteresting fuzzy picture.... Great eh? I'm hoping I got a couple that weren't too dull. I'm still really experimenting with the lensbaby - especially the plastic optic.



Here's another that I quite liked. 

And now for a touch of colour on a grey day...


3 comments:

  1. I think the last is my favourite

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see the Lensbaby shots again. I think I like the middle one best :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I'm with you, I like the muted shades of the squash!

    ReplyDelete