Wednesday 14 July 2010

Life drawing with a difference


This woman did manage to hold the umbrella for 25 minutes! I was impressed. It did lose a bit of height but still impressive. 



Models choose their own pose and this one made me a little uneasy initially but when I'm drawing I draw what I see and I was pleased with the drawing. If I write that blockbuster crime novel I could have one illustration in the bag...


I liked this drawing too. Previous drawings - some years ago - with chalk have been quite a different style and more sparing on the chalk. The lighting where I am is encouraging a different style. I am enjoying experimenting with it.


This pose didn't inspire me but I liked the result.

1 comment:

  1. I'm impressed again! That umbrella would come in useful today...

    ReplyDelete