Tuesday 4 May 2010

Life drawing

Tonight was a little adventure. In the centre of Glasgow, there is a
pub/club called the Flying Duck and on a Tuesday night they have a
life drawing session. It costs £4 which is very reasonable. I went
with friend and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I haven't had the opportunity
to do life drawing for years and I love it. The time flew by.

Pictured here is the model's chair at the break and below, you can see
one of my efforts.

I am still sticking to taking photos and processing them with my
iPhone. I'll do this for 14 days for no other reason than I said I
would. It's quite fun learning what I can do with it.

Time for bed now so night night.

5 comments:

  1. Not a bad effort. Glad you enjoyed it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks a pretty good effort to me.

    I haven't done any life drawing since I was at college 35 years ago. I was pretty rubbish at it so I am impressed by anyone who can make a good fist of it like yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys. I really enjoy it and I'm looking forward to going back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. In the spirit of sharing - The photo apps currently on my iphone (those marked * are the ones I use most )- colormagic, PS mobile*, mill colour, colorsplash, camerabag, nightcamera, photogene*, iflashready, photoforge, camera zoom, photo fx*, best camera, perfectphoto, mobile photos*, photostudio*, snapture - each in their own way is good at some things and not so good in others, hence the long list

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Sandy. I just commented on Flickr in response to the same comment from you. I'm definitely going to check this out.

    ReplyDelete