Sunday 16 May 2010

Dancing in the street

This chap was dancing as he passed these buskers. The lovely man has been here for an extra day this weekend and that's been lovely. We had a wander in the centre of Glasgow and these excellent buskers were playing in town. It was the first time in weeks that I'd used the SLR. I've enjoyed a break from it but it was great to be out with it again. 


Here's another of them. They did covers of Dave Brubeck's "Take Five" and Gerry Rafferty's "Baker Street" as well as less well know jazz. 


Here is a woman standing outside what used to be Borders bookshop. It's a large premises with very large windows and the entire window is fill with old sewing machines. I liked the display. I haven't been in yet to see the clothes. 


I loved this balloon chap...

Last but not least. Here's a little clip of video of today in Buchanan Street so you can catch a little of the atmosphere and hear a little bit of the buskers.



2 comments:

  1. A great day out, I love to hear the buskers, some of them are really good. That chap is really entering into the atmosphere!

    ReplyDelete