Sunday 2 May 2010

Trip to the exhibition

It's been a lovely afternoon. We met our friend Penny and went to the
Diane Arbus exhibition at the Dean Gallery. Sleepyduck and I have seen
her work before, exhibited in Barcelona. If you live anywhere near
Edinburgh then I can wholeheartedly recommend it.

Afterwards we were treated to a lovely lunch. Thanks Penny. We also
met a lovely little wrinkled green chap who can be seen below.

These pictures form part of my series of blogs from my iPhone. I have
discovered a limit that I can only put the images after the text. This
was not an issue when I blogged from a Nokia. If anyone knows a way
round it other than editing the HTML after submitting the images then
I would be interested to hear from you.

I plan to blog from the phone for fourteen days and then think of
another theme.

6 comments:

  1. Hmm. I'm still learning about blogging on the move and it appears to be quit difficult to edit after I post. The toad is, in fact, above the text, though it was entered above the image. How confusing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't help you with the blogging, I'm afraid. Good shots, though. The little amphibian was very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The exhibition must have been interesting - I envy you! Sounds like phone blogging is going to be a learning experience - I've never tried, so can't help, I'm afraid.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have no idea at all about blogging from a phone, it's difficult enough getting the pics where I want them on the pc!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the before kiss and after shots of SD....!!

    What's an iPhone?

    ReplyDelete
  6. The bottom image is what he looked like when I met him ;-)

    ReplyDelete