Wednesday 19 May 2010

Somewhere I'd never been before #2


Ok, this is pushing the theme (of a place I've never been) a little but it was a bit of footpath I hadn't walked on - at least I didn't think I had. I think the local kids going by thought I was nuts. I had my bike and hi vis vest along with hi vis cycle clips (really cool look here) and I was pointing a camera at the ground. Then I put my camera down and carefully picked up the little snail and moved it off the path out of the way of the young people heading my way. This does not give you street cred in the East end of Glasgow. In fact, I don't think it gives you street cred anywhere.... 

I've had a nice evening watching a film with a friend and having some food. I cycled to her house and back so I'm quite pleased with myself. I've cycled somewhere every day this week. Will I keep it up if it's raining tomorrow? I wonder. I'm off into town to take some photos and I hope to be on my trusty wheels then...


3 comments:

  1. Magnificent snail!

    The cycling is going well, you put me to shame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're doing well with the cycling, and I too would have moved the snail :-)

    ReplyDelete