Friday 18 September 2009

Experimenting with Lensbaby




Today's image is not the most exciting but was a result of playing around with the lensbaby. I want to play around more with light and forms.


I had a lovely time with my friend who visited last night and we went out and met another friend. Sadly I overdid things a bit and am now very tired after going to bed at 4am. Still, it was fun. I took a lot of photos as one of my friends really doesn't mind having his photo taken. Yesterday's image was just one of the many I took of him. Here is another one I liked:




I've also been checking out some of your blogs. PhotographsandStories is one that's well worth a look. It has photographs from Orkney combined with creative writing. I've read two of the stories and really enjoyed them. I will be going back for more.

I need to stop delaying and get myself ready for the trip to see the lovely man. I am so looking forward to that! Have a great weekend x

6 comments:

  1. I like both of these :-) Are you here yet? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, finally made it onto blogland - love both these too. Have great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two nice shots! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love both of them! Have a great weekend you two!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a fantastic portrait Imp. Love everything about it. Especially the grain.

    Miss the two of you.

    (but have an RSS feed on your blogs now)

    Raheny Eye

    ReplyDelete