Tuesday 22 September 2009

Glasgow Cross




This shot is taken from High Street in Glasgow approaching Glasgow Cross. You can see that I'm still addicted to my lensbaby! I didn't take all that many photos today. I was home and trying to get the house into some sort of order and catch up on the domestic stuff. It was nice not to have the breathing space to do that.


Later on I went out to meet a friend for a drink and a blether. That was lovely - thanks J - we must do it again. I hope you're having a good Tuesday. (Where did Monday go?) Off to have tea and fruit loaf (yum!)

8 comments:

  1. top shot Imp! I've spent the evening preparing a space for a couple of new arrivals (though they've not landed yet), the boy in the attic has gone to collect a pair of black and white kittens he's signed up for.....and I'm not even a cat fan! Blurry feline shots may follow, who needs a lensbaby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps....the 'prove you are a human' word I had to type in to post was 'cative'!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of these days, I must have a trip to Glasgow. I have relatives in Bearsden and done the usual wedding/funeral run but I haven't been to the city since I was at college, must be 35 years!

    I liked it then and I gather that it is even better now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Jon I liked it so much that though I left for 13 years I came back again. Do get in touch if you make the trip.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've had a very similar day today :) This is a lovely shot, am most jealous of your lensbaby - even though I don't have a camera i could add it too!

    ps. its no Edinburgh though is it?!! ;) lol, I'm only joking, honest!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Always remember driving past here on our way up to Aberdeen when I was a kid. The clock tower stood out a mile!

    ReplyDelete