Friday 25 September 2009

Handy calendar for photos or...?




Sorry folks but it's a really uninteresting picture today as I feel pretty lousy - not unhappy just sore throat and some sort of bug working on me. This picture is of a calendar I bought cheaply in Lidl. I got a few as I thought they would be great for adding photos and giving to friends and family at Christmas time. The paper is fine for sticking photos to. So far so good. When you open it up and look closely it tells you the name of the month in several different languages. Well, that might be useful. What it doesn't tell you is what day of the week falls on which date and the days are not organised into any easy way to reckon weeks. Ah well, the absolute uselessness of it as a calendar just means I'll have to make up for it with quality pictures.

I have a telephone interview on Monday, the outcome of which will determine whether I get the real interview so please keep your fingers crossed for me at 11am Monday.

The lovely man is here and we are commiserating each other on how unwell we both feel . A quiet weekend is coming up methinks! Have a great weekend folks x

6 comments:

  1. Have an early night both, and hopefully you'll feel a bit better in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think The Childrens Mother uses a calender just like that!
    Hope you are both back in form soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be dropping off at my local branch of Lidl on Monday, guess what I'll be looking out for! Everything crossed for the phone interview, I'll be thinking about you. Sleep well, wake well both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The calendar will look great with photos on, and I'm sure people will work out the days. Hope you feel better soon and good luck for Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck on the interview.
    I hope you both feel better soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fingers are crossed at the factory.
    (hope you both 'get well soon')

    ReplyDelete