Thursday 24 September 2009



This is P who I met for an amazing lunch today - 3 courses of Turkish food. It was really yummy and we had a really nice few hours getting to know each other a bit better. Thanks! I had a wonderful afternoon.


I then went on to meet K for coffee before going home.




I am now home having had a very pleasant and sociable day. I'm feeling a bit odd with the beginnings of a sore throat. I'm hoping that this doesn't mean I'm getting a cold as it's nearly the weekend and there's far too much fun to be had. Have a great Thursday evening people!

6 comments:

  1. Wish I could have been there... Weekend soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a lovely day......and you tell that sore throat to take a hike!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds lovely! And what a great photo of P :O) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds great - you must tell me where all these fab restaurants are. We've found Ad Lib in the Merchant City and that's about it. Don't fancy the daughter's usual pizza place!

    Hope the sore throat doesn't come to anything.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy mate! Enjoy the lovely man :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, I wish you'd posted some photos of your lunch - I love Turkish food!

    ReplyDelete