Monday 21 September 2009

Supermarket...


Today's shot is another lensbaby one of Somerfields near me. Somehow I stopped on the way in when I saw all the colours.

I didn't take many shots today. I had my visit to the rheumatology clinic so that took up a bit of the afternoon. I saw my regular consultant and had a good discussion with him. That was so much better than my last visit where I found another doctor a little alarmist. There is no doubt that my condition is very active and they want to give me medication that I'm reluctant to take due to the side effects. I felt better today though as I felt the doctor listened and that I can go back and discuss the options again.

I may post more pictures later but I thought I'd blog fairly early since I am cooking for a friend. Those of you who have followed me from elsewhere will recognise him as a regular visitor if I post pictures of him later. I was excited that I got a fresh rabbit at the market at the weekend and am making a stew. Apologies to vegetarians out there but I do like rabbit and I've only cooked it once before in my life. I tend to completely invent most of my recipes so I'll let you know if it comes out tasty or not.

Hope the start of your week has gone well.

7 comments:

  1. Good shot :-) I'm glad things went a bit better at the hospital this time. Enjoy the bunny :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad things worked out better too. Sounds like you cook by intuition too. Learned it from my mother. She never wrote anything down so you had to be qwuick of your feet if you were going to keep up with her. My daughter hates me for it now too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear the clinic trip went better than last time. I love rabbit too, but unfortunately I'm the only one that does so I don't get to eat it that often. Love the lensbaby shot, it makes a supermarket look interesting, and that's got to be a first!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I've worked out how to post comments lol! :) Its just amazing when you get a doctor who actually listen isn't it?! So rare. Loving the lensbaby colours here x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there, finally got around to tracking you down from the other place and catch up a bit with what you've been up to. This looks like a great site. Rabbit stew is my favourite.... (from SooB)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to hear from you both. The rabbit stew was not as I expected but still very tasty :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love rabbit stew. Here they sell whole skinned rabbits in the supermarket! Steve's visits to Rheumatology were always very helpful and caring, so I'm glad it went better for you this time. If there is any chance at all that they will prescribe Etanercept for you, then take it, as it is a brilliant although very expensive injectable drug.

    ReplyDelete