Sunday 20 September 2009

Inverleith Park



This image is a lenbaby shot of activity in Inverleith park. It's worth looking at bigger which you can do by clicking on it. It's been a nice lazy day with what is becoming a regular wander to Inverleith Park via the Stockbridge market. The market is getting more interesting with more craft stalls and more food stalls. It's great for fresh fish, meat, olives, cheese and bread. There are also sometimes fresh organic spices and nice soaps.


I took another couple of shots that I liked and will post another two here - there are a couple more on my Flickr page too.




I kind of liked what the lensbaby did here. My last image is an autumny colours one.




I hope you're all having a good Sunday. I have to get ready soon for the trip back to Glasgow. Enjoy the what's left of the weekend folks.



6 comments:

  1. I like all of today's shots and I enjoyed our wee walk :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for giving me a shot at the lensbaby yesterday. These are all great images, so long as you haven't got a hangover for the first one (and I'm OK on that front for a change!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the picture of the park, it has so much movement. Sounds like a great day, especialy the market!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're all great, I think like the dog one best but it's a close call! You've mad me feel hungry with all that talk of delicious food at the market....think it might be time for tea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love them all Imp but I'm with mo; the dog wins! Sounds like the market is well worth a visit too.

    ReplyDelete