Monday 28 September 2009

Fuzzy Kind of Day




I'm still not 100% today. My cold has left me with a bit of a cough and breathing is a little difficult at night. I think there may be a bit of an improvement though so I hope to get a decent sleep tonight. I didn't set foot outside which kind of limits the photo opportunities so here you have me in all my fuzzy glory. I did think about photographing my dinner but, as usual, I tucked in with great enthusiasm and only remembered when there were a few unphotogenic scraps remaining.

I had a telephone interview today. I hope to find out tomorrow if I've passed onto the next stage which will be a face to face interview. Those of you who've had your fingers crossed for me, please don't uncross them yet ;-)

Going to drink even more tea and read some more of my Dexter book. Have a great evening folk.

3 comments:

  1. You look lovely in your fuzziness :-) Fingers and legs and everything else are still crossed x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear you're still not feeling good. I stick some menthol crystals in boiling water for stuffy noses and the like. They're cheap, easy to get in the chemist and you only need a tiny amount. They are irritant though so don't get them on your fingers!

    Anyway, hope it clears up soon - and all the best with the interview.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with getting through to the next round, and hope the cold continues to improve!

    ReplyDelete