Wednesday 30 September 2009

Body of a god



I was aiming at the trees across the road and looking at the lovely autumn colour when this chap ran into my frame. I was resigned to a really dull image for today but I quite liked this one.




This image is of my favourite tree near me. It looks spectacular in spring and in autumn. I wasn't out for long today so the picture opportunities were limited. This picture is best looked at big.

Am working away on preparing for my interview tomorrow. Still feeling pretty washed out after whatever bug I got. I'm a bit nervous about tomorrow too. I'm going to rest for a bit and take a break and then get back to my presentation.

Not too long now to the weekend... Hope you're all having a good week.

5 comments:

  1. great colours here - just need a good day here to capture them, and of course he is borrowing my body

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's nothing like blowing your own trumpet is there! Good luck for tomorrow! (possibly... Bona sort per el deman!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky you - most of us don't get a god running into our photos. Fingers crossed for tomorrow. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 2 great shots!! Got everything crossed for you tomorrow.....go it gal!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with your interview! I will be thinking of you xx

    ReplyDelete