Wednesday 16 September 2009

The most beautiful baby in the world

I'm sorry but I think she is. I've never been someone to drool over babies, probably because I really haven't had that much contact with them. This baby though, is truly the most beautiful baby in the world. Well ok, I'm slightly biased.... This image shows her with her mum. I remember when I thought her mum was the most beautiful baby in world... This child is all of 3 days old. The last time I saw her she was a lump, kicking hell out of her mum from the inside. It's such a weird thing to hold a brand new person in your arms and I'm really inexperieced and crap at it. 



This blog is to continue my one image a day project. The image above is that image - the one I've chosen for today. I'm enjoying the freedom though, knowing that this is a blog and not limited. I've chosen my pic for the day but now I'm going to share another pic with you. This one is of the proud great-aunt. Sorry Mo and others who have advised me on this role - I haven't got all the gear yet... I think I also need to develop a pointy finger and a pallor. I haven't done it yet but for better or worse, here is the proud great aunty:

There were many other things I thought about saying today but this little girl put all else out of my mind. It's late now and time for bed. Do check out some of my links. I think I wanted to tell you about them but when you meet the most beautiful baby.... well all else goes out of your mind. 

5 comments:

  1. She is gorgeous!! And that beam on your face says it all...you're besotted! I remember when my granddaughter was born (I was one af my daughters birth partners alongside the daddy) I was left holding the baby for 10 minutes....I just sat and stared at her, enraptured, love at first sight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps.....you're forgiven for not wearing the full great aunt get-up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah she's lovely! I was never a baby person either, which is maybe why I didn't have my firt until I was 32, and would avoid them like the plague at work. And yes, that's the great thing about a blog, you can put up more than one shot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant picture ... and she's lovely! I'm not a great baby admirer either, but it seems like a kind of miracle when you have a new person in your own family. And, as Jan says, on a blog you make your own rules, so a nice one of the great-aunt too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful image and I'm pleased I can still get the opportunity to follow on from your previous journal!
    foreveryoung

    ReplyDelete