Saturday 19 September 2009

Fridge magnets



It's been such a lovely afternoon out visiting friends with the lovely man. My focus was on the lovely grub - chili and cake - and the wonderful company so I didn't take many photos. We even came home with a doggy bag of cake. Thanks guys for such a lovely day, so relaxed and fun.

What you see here is a small sample of a massive and impressive fridge magnet collection. The skull coughs and speaks and the lobster has wiggly legs and claws. If you have me over in your house one day then you'll realise it's not that difficult to impress me if you have some fun and colourful objects.

I'm having a lovely weekend so far and hope you're all enjoying your weekend as much as I am.

5 comments:

  1. I've got a collection of fridge magnets, although none of them are as large or impressive as yours! Mine were bought when I took my kids somewhere when they were young.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want one of those lobsters (and the crab and the skull!) Sounds like a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely seeing you both again - you are welcome anytime.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a most impressive fridge magnet collection - I particularly liked Venus and David ;)

    ReplyDelete