Thursday 24 September 2009

Lovely evening




By the time this is posted it will be after midnight and dated after the photographs were taken. It's been a lovely day. I spent the start of it at home catching up with all the things I needed to get done. Somewhere in the middle of the afternoon I started to feel a little lonely and want to see a friend. I met with my friend you see here. He has a wonderfully silly new phone but I love it. It is also surprisingly ergonomic. I could blackmail him with these photos if he expects anyone to take him seriously on the phone!


I am so lucky to have so many readily available pals. I lived away from Glasgow for 13 years from the age of 25 and came back some years ago. It's been wonderful to be back and among friends who have been a part of my life for somewhere between 20 and 30 years. After that time has elapsed and you've gone through the changes that occur then you kind of know that these people will hang about. They've seen the best and the worst of me, and me of them.

Here's the phone on it's own - a lensbaby version:





Here's another image from tonight that I really liked.




I've been enjoying playing with bokeh and out of focus stuff. If you're not asleep then you should be. I'm heading off to bed shortly too. Sleep well and thanks for looking x

2 comments: