Friday 2 October 2009




Well I had my interview today. I think I did well but that doesn't guarantee an outcome. I hope to find out tomorrow.

Once I got out of there I met up with a very dear pal in the pub and had a lovely time. It really helps to be able to unwind with a pal after stuff like that.




I've posted a couple of pictures but photos weren't my main focus today. I did have a really nice photography related experience though. A guy spoke to me because he saw my LX3 and said he had the same camera. That led to a lot of photography discussion and he gave me his card. I'm looking forward to checking out his pictures. If you look in - it was lovely to meet you.

Now it's time for bed. It's been a tough day. The weekend is almost upon us! Have a good one guys!

6 comments:

  1. I like these shots and it sounds like a nice encounter with LX3 Man. See you later x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fingers etc crossed! The post-interview wind-down session sounds like it did the trick...have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a good day. I hope the all goes well on the job front. I guess that after my 18 months in the wilderness, I will have to start down that road again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely warm images - just the right kind of thing after an interview. Will keep fingers etc crossed. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the shinyness of the first shot, and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these pub-lit photos and especially the first shot (I'm a magpie for the shiny stuff!) they look so lovely and warm. How sweet to meet a fellow fotog :o)

    ReplyDelete