Thursday 8 October 2009



I kind of liked this image of these two people greeting each other. I'm home late and this picture belongs to the day before I'm posting. That means it was taken on 7th October in the afternoon. I've been out and about and so had no time to post it.

Today has been a good day. I got some domestic stuff done in the middle of the day and then met a pal briefly for coffee, and then spent the evening with another pal. I was fed lovely food and had a great evening.

Now, it's way past my bedtime. Sleep well people. I'm off to bed.

3 comments:

  1. Good shot! I hope you've had a lovely sleep x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely shot! Goodness me....you WERE up late, must have been a great night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the way the lensbaby effect focuses attention on the two people. Lovely shot. Glad you had a good day!

    ReplyDelete