Thursday 15 October 2009

New toy



Apologies for the really rubbish photo but I haven't had much chance to take pictures today. This is my new toy. I'm trying to get it set up but I really need a small child....

I bought a Nintendo Wii and Wii fit - my excuse was that it would help me get fit and lose weight.

It's been a strange day for me but it's awfully close to the weekend now so I'm looking forward to that. I'm hoping that the video below will make up for the poor photo. It's quite amazing - an artist at work.



9 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to playing with the new toy!

    Embedding Youtube video is easy - even I can do it! You just copy and paste the stuff in the "Embed" box (to the right of the video).

    Nearly the weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, for things like this a small child makes all the difference, or anyone under 20 and preferably male. I still haven't mastered the TV remote, but am ok with the pc!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow....absolutely amazing video....I was GLUED!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ps....so glued was I, I forgot to say enjoy the new toy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Be careful - I had a sore shoulder after playing the boxing. The video is amazing, thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy the Wii!!
    and your wiikend..(sorry that was very bad)
    Yes, I am in your army! : )
    Thanks for your comments on my blog.
    Sorry I have been a bit spare here.
    But I do check in.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for telling me about the Wii.

    Sounds like the work of the devil! Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete