Tuesday 20 October 2009

Painting by Misha Shengelia



This painting was gifted to me by the artist Misha Shengelia as a birthday gift two years ago. He was once artist in residence at CCA Glasgow. He is Georgian and usually lives in Tibilisi. If you'd like to look at some more of his work you can find some of it here.

Today was another day indoors. I seem to be having a major flare-up of arthritis and am very tired. That sometimes happens when other people get colds and flus. I think it may be how my body fights bugs. I managed to get a bit of exercise using the wii - you'll be glad to know I've raised my hula score!

I'll try to seek out some more exciting photos tomorrow. Happy Tuesday!

5 comments:

  1. You forgot to tell people to click on the picture so that they can read the label on the sleeve :-)

    I think we could both do with a good sleep tonight x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the picture, and the label on the sleeve. Hope you're feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it (and the others....I'd give them wall room!) But it sounds like sickness abounds... get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Was confused for a bit - thought I had commented on this already, but there was nothing there. Then I remembered Flickr. Too early in the morning I think - although the weather may have something to do with it. It is horrible here. Damp and awful. Am guessing that's not helping at the moment. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You need to move to Spain lol! Even when it's damp here, the humidity's lower and we reckon that's the killer for the condition. Love the picture, and look after yourself.

    ReplyDelete