Monday 12 October 2009

Stroll with the LX3



It's a gloriously sunny day today so I thought I should get out and about. I decided to amputate the lensbaby and take my little camera instead (the LX3). I loved the shadows with the low sun.

Here's another street shot from today.




I also liked this one of my friend K as he drank his coffee and had a look at the book I'm reading - the second of the Dexter books.




We are very lucky to have such a nice cafe near us. We are regular visitors to it. It's lovely and bright and sunny in this kind of weather and the food is nice too. They also serve alcohol for those wicked evenings....

The light is already beginning to go. Oh how quickly the darker evenings creep up on us. I love autumn but I hate the loss of light.

Hope your week has started ok. I'm off to have a cup of tea and read a bit more of Dexter...

4 comments:

  1. Good shots - I particularly like the doggy shadow in the first one. I hope you're having a great evening x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've reminded me I was going to take that little compact I rediscoverd on Friday out for a spin....just popped it in the bag! Great shots, enjoy the Dexter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely shadow shots, especially the dog one. Looks like a very nice cafe too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. friendly local cafe's are the best! :O) loving your street shots xxx

    ReplyDelete