Monday 19 October 2009

Wii-fit and quiche



This is my second hula hoop score on the wii-fit. It arrived on Wednesday last week with the Wii and I only set it up today. That's really not like me. I'm just very tired and a bit under the weather at the moment. I feel marginally unwell but nothing that I can put my finger on. As a result, I've stayed in and haven't been taking a lot of photos. I managed 7 minutes of exercise with the Wii-fit which is fairly pathetic but a move in the right direction.

I also made some small quiches for my tea tonight. Isn't ready rolled pastry great?!




They were tasty. Now I'm sitting quietly waiting for the new series on STV - Murderland. I've no idea what it'll be like but I'm keen to watch something that I've never seen before. Hope you're all having a good night.

7 comments:

  1. Well done! You'll be hula-hooping for Scotland soon :-) Enjoy your little quiches x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ready rolled pastry is the best thing since sliced bread! (I can never find the rolling pin!) Heinz Tomato Soup with cheese on toast for me tonight....not complaining, it's the ultimate comfort food coming close second after fish fingers and chips with a double helping of pickled onions! Get well soon from a fellow invalid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm, those quiches look delicious! I sometimes make a large one, but never think of doing individual ones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't imagine how a Wii works, but 110 spins sounds impressive to me! The quiches look delicious too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Imp,

    Are you enjoying the Wii? Some of the exercises are a lot of fun. We bought one a while ago and I've never laughed as much as I did when the other half tried the hula hoops! Be careful if you try the boxing though - I was incredibly sore the day after it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @b1tchesbru thanks for the warning. I had a quick shot and could tell right away that I might hurt myself with it! Looking forward to seeing sleepyduck hula ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello dear Imp. I wouldn't know a Wii from a wee-wee. But your wee quiches sound like something I could get my teeth into.

    ReplyDelete