Friday 23 October 2009

Playtime...



I didn't get any pictures today when I was out and about but sleepyduck has arrived and we're playing. I'm not so good at shooting... or tabletennis.... or, well anything. Here is the duck in his moment of triumph.

Here he is after I've shoved him...




It's been a good day overall. I had some chores to complete. The first one involved contact with someone good at her job and a real pleasure, the second a fruitless attempt to claim a parcel that was sent for collection to a local shop - an Ebay seller using a courier instead of post due to strikes - frustrating!

I don't know about you but I stayed up to watch Question Time last night. It could have been better but it was good to see Nick Griffin challenged so wholeheartedly and shown up for what he is. As well as complaining about the BBC today, he seems to have said that London is no longer a part of England! I didn't notice anyone mention Scotland but I live in the constituency of Michael Martin the former Speaker of the House of Commons. As I went down my street today I saw a large BNP campaign truck. I'm hoping Nick Griffin's England shrinks to the size of his toilet...

Now back to competition with the duck.

5 comments:

  1. Some folks just can't handle success like a gent (naming no names!) Have a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup - I noticed that too. He kept conflating Britain with England! Enjoyed Bonnie Greer's response to him though!

    HOpe you both enjoy the Wii!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was well worth staying up (1 hour later here :-( )to watch Dick Griffin, as someone called him! A case of sour grapes since then I think!

    ReplyDelete