Sunday 4 October 2009

Inverleith Park on Sunday



Another stroll with the lensbaby. I quite liked this shot of two people passing. I liked the little girl's colours and how she was turning towards the swans. Nothing much was in focus today...

Here's another I liked. The old pram got me.




It's been a lovely, relaxing weekend with the lovely man. He has pampered me and we are both feeling much better. It's always sad when weekends come to an end and for me, that happens when I make the journey home, which will be quite soon.

I hope you all enjoy the rest of your Sunday.

4 comments:

  1. Two great shots, it sounds like you've had a fun weekend, glad to hear you're both feeling better too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Sunday shots. Amazing to see the old-fashioned shape of that pram and I especially like the first one - the pink stripes and the turning little girl are great! Glad you're feeling better. Next weekend will soon come around!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely shots - I am enjoying my lensbaby - got the macro kit too :-)

    ReplyDelete