Monday 26 October 2009

Same cafe with weekday man...



I got out to meet K today for coffee. I also had really delicious black pudding on toast! I took a few pictures, all of K and using the lensbaby. This one is my favourite. They were all high ISO as, even at 3.30 this afternoon in a cafe with large glass windows, it was too dark. It's been a horribly grey and dark day apart from a little sun in the morning. I've been feeling a bit low and I don't think the dark helps. Roll on our hols - Sunday's trip to Berlin is long overdue. I definitely need a change of scene.

I posted a few more pictures of K on my Flickr page which I quite liked.

Hope your week has started off well.

5 comments:

  1. Really like the lens baby effects you're getting. Weather rotten here too - but stay upbeat. Just think of all the pictures you'll get in a new city!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely shot! Sorry to hear it's so dark, but you'll feel better when you go on holiday. I'm looking forward to the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool. Looking forward to seeing Berlin too. Stay warm :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is just so dark just now isn't it? Ugg - we all need to get S.A.D. lamps! Berlin sounds great :)

    ReplyDelete