Saturday 3 October 2009

Saturday stroll with a lensbaby



I'm having a lovely weekend with the lovely man. It's really windy in Edinburgh today but it was also lovely and sunny and made for nice weather for a stroll with the lensbaby. I took quite a few pictures I liked but this one was my favourite.

Here's a face that's hard to forget...




I quite liked the results of this one of a fellow cafe customer.





And I liked this one of the mannequin in the window.




Have a wonderful Saturday - what's left of it. I'm now sitting here waiting for the lovely man to feed me tasty food. Am enjoying the anticipation.

5 comments:

  1. All excellent shots :-) Food soon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the rest of your weekend, and the food too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I see why SD was wearing the carrier bag!! Handsome chap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're all great......sounds like a great day too! It was really windy on the Tyne too yesterday, in fact it still sounds a bit breezy out there (haven't put my nose outside the door yet) but at least it's sunny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these :O)

    ReplyDelete